Our Account Executive for the Web/Social Media guru jetted off to the beautiful island of Bermuda for the weekend and would like to share with everyone her “travel bag essentials” from her tropical getaway
“Traveling is a hobby of mine – I have packing down to a science! Packing is even easier when I know I’m going somewhere warm and tropical! My weekend travel bag is always the Longchamp Travel Totehttp://us.longchamp.com/luggage-and-travel . I am able to fit all of my necessities in this tote while traveling in fashion. It is the perfect size for a weekend getaway. In my bag you will find the following travel essentials:
1) The White and Warren Travel Wrap is a lifesaver – if you don’t already have one, treat yourself immediately! The huge cashmere wrap can be used as a scarf, blanket, pillow, etc… http://www.whiteandwarren.com/cashmere-travel-wrap
2) Coconut Lime Breeze body lotion from Bath and Body Works has the best tropical scent I have ever smelled. It makes your skin feel smoother than ever, with a scent to die for! http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12619971&cp=4090260.4090355.11906809
3) Burts Bee’s Lip Balm. Need I say more? It’s an addiction of mine. The minty, smoothing lip balm makes me feel fresh and ready to go with every application! http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/lip-care-lip-balms/beeswax-lip-balm.html
4) Gum and water… must haves on the plane!
5) I recently purchased the Crystal Green Mirrored Aviator Ray Bans and I could not be happier. The simple aviator frame with the flash of color in the lens makes for a very fun accessory to add to your wardrobe. http://www.ray-ban.com/usa/sunglasses/rb3025/112-19
6) The Bondi Beach Roberta Roller Rabbit bag is fabulous! The exotic, colorful, print, and the spacious interior of the bag makes for the perfect beach bag and carry – on. http://robertarollerrabbit.com/accessories/beach-bags-totes/beach-bag-big-cata.html
7) If I could wear a beach cover up every day of the year I would be one happy girl! The Vix white cover up is perfect for any beach getaway with its comfortable fit and unique detail. http://www.vixpaulahermanny.com/catalog/categories/swimwear/cover-ups/solid-white-pipa-caftan/
8) Bikinis are a weakness of mine. I just want to have one in every color, shape, print, etc… This Mara Hoffman bikini has been a favorite of mine this summer. The body of the bikini is so flirty and flattering. http://www.marahoffman.com/
9) Don’t forget the sunblock! Clarins has always been a favorite of mine. I choose to use the sunblock that contains a little bronzing oomph to keep my tan bold and alive http://www.clarinsusa.com/
10) Who doesn’t love Jack Rogers? I always wear them to and from work in the summer and of course to the beach or out at night! http://www.jackrogersusa.com/shoes/sandals/classic-navajos
11) My favorite Summer of 2013 Beach read is “The Shining Girls”. The grisly, crime thrilling, fiction novel is completely captivating. I had to stop myself from reading it before my trip so I could save it for the beach! http://www.amazon.com/The-Shining-Girls-A-Novel/dp/0316216852
12) While I was on the beach I jammed to a playlist I created especially for my trip. The playlist is a mix up of recent popular tunes and some of my personal oldies favorites.
13) Last but certainly not least, I of course had to bring a Cynthia Steffe dress with me! I chose to bring the Mercedes dress. The Mercedes was my dress of choice for the annual Summer Soirée at the beach club in Bermuda. This dress is the perfect travel dress because you can squeeze it into your bag without the worry of wrinkles and look effortlessly glamorous as soon as you put it on! I paired the dress with my favorite gold Jack Rogers and was good to go! https://www.cynthiasteffe.com/prodInfo.php?id=25
Samantha Shlopak / Website Account Executive